Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Balti Mare!

I was at this performance, and it took all of my deep resources of control not to get up and shake my boobs and fat rolls all over the audience!   Children were dancing and adults full of beer lost their inhibitions and started to boogie.  When Balti Mare is listened to live it is as if the music is some kind of force that surrounds a body and says "get up and move 'cause today you are alive."  Since I don't drink, the next time I see them I will be high on the music and I'm going to enjoy myself.  You know, people will probably just think I'm drunk anyway. Hee hee.

2 comments:

  1. these guys are great - thanks so much for posting about them. I think I've got another new "favorite group." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted about your blogging at my Facebook page. Please see http://www.facebook.com/sarojini.sahoo

    ReplyDelete