Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Letter From Federal District Judge Cebull To President Obama







To read the letter click here.

This is the joke:  Cebull told the newspaper that his brother sent him the email, and he passed it on to six "old buddies" and acquaintances.


Subject: A MOM'S MEMORY
Normally I don't send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. 
I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this.
Hope it touches your heart like it did mine.


A little boy said to his mother; 'Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?' 
His mother replied, 'Don't even go there Barack!
From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't bark!'


Some people don't like to call the president President Obama.  President Obama is who he is.  Deal with it.  This repulsive loser, his brother, and his friends are sick.  He should be fired or resign.  How can a judge have such poor judgment?

No comments:

Post a Comment