Friday, March 30, 2012

There Are Good People


I know this world is full of good people. Still it feels good to experience their goodness.  Yesterday I was at the library using the computer because sometimes I write better there.  I had my purse between my feet under the table.  For some reason I cannot understand, I got up and left it there.  My purse is usually attached to my arm like another limb.  There was a man sitting at the station I had been at.  When I started to panic and asked the front desk if someone had turned in a purse, this man said "Miss, you left it here under the desk."  I had looked under the desk in the station but his feet  pushed it out of my field of vision.  I was so grateful.  I thanked him profusely.  People can be such a blessing.

Be good to yourself or I'll talk about you.
Judaye

No comments:

Post a Comment