Friday, April 27, 2012

All American Muslim

Some people have problems with Muslims.  I know it for a fact.  I have a problem with Muslim men because I think most of them are misogynists.  A few days ago I put some beautiful work from a Muslim artist in London on a certain website (not mine) and no one looked at it.  I have to say I am shocked by the prejudice.  Here is the post:.http://iwannalearntowrite.blogspot.com/2012/04/wednesday-word-of-wisdom-art-provided_25.html

Here is an episode from All American Muslim in Dearborn which is outside Detroit.  Detroit is where I grew up.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lowes pulled their advertising on All American Muslim. This is definitely a family show. It has no cussing, vulgarity or naked people. Lowes gives no explanation of why they pulled out. Fine. I am a regular or was a regular shopper at Lowes. They can do what they want to and so can I. From now on I'll be shopping at Home Depot.

      Delete