Friday, March 29, 2013

Ramblings

They're important to me and that's all that matters. I know that's not nice. Do I always have to be nice? It's unnatural.

1.  You know you're a middle-aged woman when a good foot rub is almost as good as sex.

2.  I get a thrill when I'm driving and someone passes me up and then gets stopped by a red light.

3.  A maxim I've always lived by: No budy, no date.

4.  This woman kept winking at me and I was scared to ask her why.

5.  There are times when all men turn my stomach.

6.  I have a hard time cleaning my house and car for other people. I just don't care. Normal dirt is fine.

7.  I don't like when woman have their boobs almost completely sticking of their shirts, blouses, whatever. Yuk.

8.  Please, please, please, I beg of you, please pull up your pants.

9.  Some of my neighbors truly disgust me.

10.  Yes, Yes, sometimes I'm weird and usually eccentric. Deal with it.

Oh and by the way, if you see me talking to myself in public, I am either thinking out loud or cussing about the high prices in the store.


No comments:

Post a Comment